Leather Healing Balm
Leather Healing Balm
Make Your Leather Furniture New!
Healing Balm is in its element when it is giving new life to worn out leather and mending together an unsightly scratch or scar. If you’ve got an old leather handbag you’d like to furnish with a few stubborn scrapes, or a worn out couch that’s cracked at the surface from neglect -- Leather Healing Balm is the precision fixer-upper you need.
- REJUVENATE YOUR OLD COUCH WITH OUR HIGH-QUALITY HEALING BALM FOR ALL COLORS OF LEATHER: renew any color and any type of leather - it is made from eco-friendly materials, using an oil-free formula, safe and odor-free, you can use it with confidence, without having to worry about the pungent smell.
- CRACKED AND COLOR FADED LEATHER WILL IMPROVE WITH OUR MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND PORTABLE LEATHER REFURBISHMENT AGENT: not only prevent fading, discoloration, and damage to harmful UV rays but also prevent dust and stains. Portable and easy to carry.
- MULTI-USE - EXCELLENT UV PROTECTION FOR ANY RUBBER, FINISHED LEATHER, PLASTIC, VINYL, FIBERGLASS, PVC AND GEL COAT SURFACES: provide excellent UV protection for any rubber, finished leather, plastic, vinyl, fiberglass, PVC, gel coat and fiberglass surfaces. Brighten the surface to make it look like new again.
- SOFTENS AND MOISTURISES - ONE TREATMENT LASTS SIX MONTHS OR LONGER SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO KEEP APPLYING ALL THE TIME. Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
- 100% Eco-friendly and safe. Oil-free, odor-free.
- Wide applications. Also works with rubber, plastic, vinyl, fiberglass, PVC, gel coat and fiberglass surfaces, among others.
- Also for car interiors, computers, and more.
- Net weight: 260 g
- 1 xLeather Healing Balm
HOW TO USE:
- Apply the formula using a sponge and wipe it on the surface of the furniture with a circular motion.
- Repeat if necessary onto dirtier surfaces.
- To avoid any residue from the product, wipe the surface with a towel afterward.